giovedì 24 novembre 2011

*The woods near my home*

*The woods near my home*

*The woods near my home*

Skin: MARIKO SULLI_L02
Hair:
[taketomi]_Mowgli_LBlonde06
Eyes:
MARIKO cloud eyes - rainy
Teeth: [:T:] Parted lips (free)
Headband :
::LEO-NT:: My Glamour Reindeer Headband (gold)
Necklace:
::LEO-NT:: My Glamour Reindeer (gold) necklace
ArmWarmer:
::LEO-NT:: ArmWarmer *Wool-Blossom coffee
Poncho::C'est la vie !:: Wbutton poncho knit(burgundy)
Scar
f:--La BlaQ-- Native Scarf _Tawny
Sweater:
::LEO-NT:: WINTER MELODY<3 Sweater [olive]
Skirt:.: Vive9 :. London Frill Skirt - Basic Salmon
Socks:WWI Army Girl Garters WalnutBoot:[SC] Surf Couture - Elsa Boots Brown
Bag:ASO!PaperBag-05
Poses: PurplePoses
--------------------------------------------------------
Ty so much all designers <3 <3

LEO-NT:Lady Leonard <3
MARIKO:
Marie Donner<3
PURPLE POSES:Audrey Guter<3
LABLAQ:Ijuelz Barcelos<3
C EST LA VIE:Larcoco Ragu <3

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento